About Peggy Ducheney
Trained Voice over artist with a degree in communications. Ability to interpret and produce a variety of scripts from informational, narrative, political, medical, and documentary and business style, IVR.Read More
Conversational, compelling voice with a middle to low range. Empathetic and friendly authoritative voice well suited for Documentaries, Narration, E Learning, Training videos, medical corporate, telephone prompts and commercial work.
Ability to turn projects around within 24 hours.
documentary, telephone and commercial. Eager and energetic, willing to take direction.Read More
Shark Teeth Films
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point BS in Communications with emphasis in broadcasting.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Peggy provided files faster than they expected.
Shark Teeth Films
Great talent, easy to work with and quick to turn around revisions. Great job!
How do I work with Peggy Ducheney?
You can start working with Peggy Ducheney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peggy Ducheney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peggy Ducheney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peggy Ducheney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peggy Ducheney?
Payment to Peggy Ducheney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peggy Ducheney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peggy Ducheney in just a couple of clicks.