Carmen Martinez Utrera
albany, California, US • 5:14 AM Local Time
About Carmen Martinez Utrera
I am from Spain. Spanish is my first language, with a nice accent (from the South) that people really like here. My English accent has a nice European intonation, easily recognized by american people, as well as latino people.
I am a Spanish teacher. I was the protagonist of La Familia, the winner movie in the certamen GPACT 2013 to the best short film in Africa.
- United Nations English-Spanish translator (UNICEF)
- American embassy Spanish teacher (Ecuatorial Guinea)
- University of California, Berkeley, English-Spanish translator (Museum of Paleontology)
- Journalist of El Mundo, a national Spanish newspaper in Spain.
- Spanish teacher: Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
dubbing movies.Read More
Malabo, Equatorial guinea- Asonga TVRead More
Pharmacy Degree, Master in Pharmaceutical Industry. Spain.Read More
How do I work with Carmen Martinez Utrera?
You can start working with Carmen Martinez Utrera in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carmen Martinez Utrera to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carmen Martinez Utrera's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carmen Martinez Utrera and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carmen Martinez Utrera?
Payment to Carmen Martinez Utrera is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carmen Martinez Utrera's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carmen Martinez Utrera in just a couple of clicks.