Ann Arbor, Michigan, US • 9:18 PM Local Time
About Johanna Certo
Hi! My name is Johanna and I'm professionally trained in voice & opera. Most of my work has been live (musicals/plays/shows), but I am looking to expand into recorded voice work. I can master almost any accent and my voice range & abilities are versatile.Read More
Voice for Washtenaw Community College's telephone registration systemRead More
Washtenaw Community CollegeRead More
Jennifer Patterson; Tricia Strauss;Read More
How do I work with Johanna Certo?
You can start working with Johanna Certo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Johanna Certo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Johanna Certo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Johanna Certo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Johanna Certo?
Payment to Johanna Certo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Johanna Certo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Johanna Certo in just a couple of clicks.