About Peter Kyte
Looking for voice talent with a natural, easy-to-listen-to delivery? Someone who is passionate and professional? A person who can not only voice your script, but write is as well? Look no further. Contact Peter Kyte today:
Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Voice talent for all project types. Can write scripts as well.Read More
Peter Kyte has been behind a microphone and in front of a camera since the tender age of 12 years old when he was the youngest Racetrack Announcer in Canada. Now 34, Peter's 20-plus years of broadcasting experiences have left him with talent that is unmistakable and cannot be taught. Peter Kyte: voice talent, writer, editor, producer. Call or email today -- you'll be glad that you did!
(Phone hidden) or (Email hidden)
Graduate of Radio & Television Arts program at Ryerson Polytechnic University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Read More
How do I work with Peter Kyte?
You can start working with Peter Kyte in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter Kyte to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter Kyte's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter Kyte and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter Kyte?
Payment to Peter Kyte is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter Kyte's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter Kyte in just a couple of clicks.