Gresham, Oregon, US • 6:28 PM Local Time
About Sean Boardman
I have not been voice acting for very long.
And I have not really been in anything as of yet but hope some one hears the passion I put into my voice acting and wants to hire me some day.
I will be willing to do english speaking voice overs as I do not know any other languages.Read More
To be honest I never liked school and always self taught myself everything for example I self taught myself how to repair pinball machines and now learning how to Voice Act.Read More
Although this is my pinball repair company this is the company I have out there in the world so going with it.Pinball Reviewer Repairs
I have always dedicated my skills to the higher end pinball repairs where I will clean up a machine and repair it.
And like my pinball repair business I will do my best with this new voice acting I am trying out.
How do I work with Sean Boardman?
You can start working with Sean Boardman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Boardman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Boardman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Boardman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Boardman?
Payment to Sean Boardman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Boardman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Boardman in just a couple of clicks.