About Poppy Moreno
Norman Bates mother,
Middle aged Southern Man,
Country south western,
British (refined and Cockney),
Just a bout any other accent, if I can hear someone speak in it,
Cartman’s mother from Southpark,
Mr. Hanky from South Park
Old man (sounds like Stan from Southpark's Grandpa)
From the time I was a 9 or younger I have been able to speak in just about any accent after I hearing it. It's very hard for me to hear an accent and not start mimicking it.
I also often find myself impersonating cartoon characters on television.
I worked doing customer service for five (5) years, and tech support for three (3) years, talking for eight hours a day.
AAS Interpersonal Communications, Salt Lake Community College
Attended the University of Utah Theater Summer Camp for Youth
Cliff Osmond Acting Workshop
Theater Salt Lake Community College
Volunteer at a local radio station, KTKK, and host "The Producer's show" once per month.
How do I work with Poppy Moreno?
You can start working with Poppy Moreno in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Poppy Moreno to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Poppy Moreno's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Poppy Moreno and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Poppy Moreno?
Payment to Poppy Moreno is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Poppy Moreno's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Poppy Moreno in just a couple of clicks.