About Keisha Wright
With years of experience, I have been able to use my voice for various voice jobs. My voice, like my personality is eclectic. I major in range, intonation, accents, standard English, the Jamaica creole. I am able to do appealing, fruity, smoky, business/professional as well as other elements that may needed for a client, as though one were acting.
Having the right voice for the right job, means allowing your business to take a leap far ahead of your competitors. The right sound for the right occasion, can mean the difference between sale and scale.
You need proper modulation, tone and a keen sense of interpretation to get the job done. I am able to provide that service.
I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communication. I have worked with several local media entities in Jamaica. voiced ads, news presenter, host and co-host my own show, written scripts, produced scripts, edited ads.
I also had the opportunity to work with some of the top radio announcers in Jamaica.
I do believe I have a great voice to add to voices.com
Northern Caribbean University - Media & Communication, B.A.
University of the West Indies- Project Management
Mello FM- (Radio Entity)News Presenter & Producer, Announcer (For Ads)
How do I work with Keisha Wright?
You can start working with Keisha Wright in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Keisha Wright to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Keisha Wright's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Keisha Wright and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Keisha Wright?
Payment to Keisha Wright is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Keisha Wright's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Keisha Wright in just a couple of clicks.