Jacksonville, Florida, US • 3:33 PM Local Time
About Tanyettah Widener
I am new to doing voiceovers, However I have a multitude of experience public speaking for my employment as a community health provided. In my three years I have completed many Community engagements as well as speaking publicly with community officials on behalf of different organizations in my community. In doing so I have been told by my supervisors and directors that I have a beautiful well spoken and professional speaking voice and I should put it to further use.Read More
I can provide revisions 24 to 48 hours from being notified.Read More
Certified community health provider
three years public speaking
community empowerment coach
How do I work with Tanyettah Widener?
You can start working with Tanyettah Widener in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tanyettah Widener to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tanyettah Widener's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tanyettah Widener and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tanyettah Widener?
Payment to Tanyettah Widener is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tanyettah Widener's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tanyettah Widener in just a couple of clicks.