DemosView All (2)
About Quon Wilson
Hi I am Quon Wilson!
I have a passion for audio work and enjoy bringing context and depth to informative and complex readings. As a voice over artist I have voiced education commercials, radio commercials, instructional videos, and phone system greetings.
I am also the owner of Quon's Eyes lash and beauty line, and a television beauty contributor in the Washington, DC and Baltimore news markets. As a beauty expert, I have appeared on morning shows for: Let's Talk Live (ABC 7/8), Great Day Washington (WUSA 9) and Good Day DC (Fox 5) in the Washington, DC market. I have also appeared on NBC 4 in Washington, DC, Fox 45 in Baltimore and featured in Essence magazine.
I can't wait to help support your audio recording needs!
Voice - over recordingRead More
As a voice over artist I have voiced education commercials, radio commercials, instructional videos and phone system greetings.Read More
Prince George's County Public Schools
Laureate Education Inc.
College graduateRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
1 person said Quon was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Laureate Education Inc
How do I work with Quon Wilson?
You can start working with Quon Wilson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Quon Wilson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Quon Wilson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Quon Wilson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Quon Wilson?
Payment to Quon Wilson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Quon Wilson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Quon Wilson in just a couple of clicks.