Robert Leonhard Helmschrott
Berlin, Brandenburg, DE
- Versatile and clear middle aged sound with a large range
- Speciality: soft, warm, thoughtful voice (perfect for image films)
- good actor
Arabic, Central American, Chinese, Eastern European, England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), French, German, Indian (India), Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- thousands of radio commercials
- thousands of image and explainer videos
- hundreds of audio dramas, computer games and comedies
- apprenticeship as radio host and audio engineer
- studies of audio engineer at the SAE institute Berlin
- singing education of jazz and pop
- studies of composition, ensemble and vocals at the Rock und Pop Schule Berlin
- speech training with many different vocal coaches
Neumann U 87
Computer & Software
Apple, Pro Tools, Logic
Session Link, Mind Print Envoice MKII, recording studio
Voice Over Clients
Mercedes Benz, Deutsche Bank, Dunkin' Donuts, Shell, BB RADIO, Radio Teddy, Kraft Foods, Nivea, Telekom, Saturn, Deutsche Bahn, Xing, Lufthansa, CosmosDirect, Provinzial, WDR, Dr. Oetker, Bosch, Volksbank, BMW, Greenpeace...
Payment to Robert Leonhard Helmschrott is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Robert Leonhard Helmschrott.
To invite Robert Leonhard Helmschrott to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.