St. Petersburg, Florida, US • 4:07 AM Local Time
About Ryan Sturm
I've been a special education professional my entire career. My work has spanned from substitute teacher, to classroom teacher of students with autism, to district-level support, to district-level supervisor. I'm passionate about serving others and helping all to realize meaningful outcomes in their education and life journeys.
I also have a multitude of experience with live theater - voluntary and professionally. I've performed in over 30 productions, both plays and musicals. I received a minor in Acting from Purdue University, have sang in multiple groups, and have worked in video/commercial projects. A large part of my career work has also been devoted to providing professional development and training to multiple individuals and groups. I currently sit on the board of directors for ThinkTank Theatre for Young Audiences and serve as the liaison to the young artists.
Singing range is high baritone-lead-tenor. I've been a student of John Burr for over six months and my studies are focused on Narration, Audiobooks, Med/Tech tutorials, Commercials, and Characters.
Singing (baritone, lead, tenor), script development and revision.Read More
John Burr Enterprises - Voice Over Coaching (2020)
Purdue University - Minor: Acting (2005)
How do I work with Ryan Sturm?
You can start working with Ryan Sturm in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ryan Sturm to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ryan Sturm's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ryan Sturm and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ryan Sturm?
Payment to Ryan Sturm is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ryan Sturm's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ryan Sturm in just a couple of clicks.