About Roy Whitfield
Deep, resonant,authoritative,friendly,smooth,intimate, sexy. A quality voice for all of your corporate or commercial needs..Read More
More than 25 years experience doing voice-overs,radio and television, films, in New York City, Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
Present and past clients include CBS Television Network, Home Box Office, Citibank, Sentry Hardware, The Wall Street Journal, Krakus Ham, Pillsbury Cake Mix.
30 years experience in New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles, doing commercials, corporate narrations, promos, internet audio, radio and television programs and films.Read More
New York University; BS Degree in CommunicationsRead More
How do I work with Roy Whitfield?
You can start working with Roy Whitfield in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roy Whitfield to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roy Whitfield's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roy Whitfield and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roy Whitfield?
Payment to Roy Whitfield is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roy Whitfield's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roy Whitfield in just a couple of clicks.