About Rae Leung
hypnotic, alluring, sultry, authoritative;
warm, magnetic for intimate narratives; crisp, dynamic for new interactive media; authoritative, persuasive for professional, corporate presentations.
Strong interpersonal, communication skills driven primarily by a calming, confident poise in both voice and presence.
Keen interest in the arts of language & literature, drama, film, theatre providing a developed sensibility for interpretation and delivery of the written word, as well as strong awareness of execution and production values.
Working experience in marketing and public relations offering top copy-writing skills, as well as sharp appreciation of current market and consumer trends.
Conversational fluency in Mandarin Chinese and French, with extensive experience in language acquisition: Japanese, Italian.
Louis Vuitton Soundawalk: www.louisvuittonsoundwalk.com. As English voice for actress Gong Li for Beijing tour, and Cantonese voice for Joan Chen for Shanghai tour.
Educational modules for online English learning company, EF.com in both English and Cantonese.
BA.LLB from The University of Sydney Law School
BA in French & Japanese from The University of Sydney
How do I work with Rae Leung?
You can start working with Rae Leung in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rae Leung to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rae Leung's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rae Leung and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rae Leung?
Payment to Rae Leung is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rae Leung's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rae Leung in just a couple of clicks.