Florence, Alabama, US
About Randy Gray
Authoritative, robust, seasoned, professional, expressive, accent neutral, bold, strong, clear, distinct and confident. Natural sound for commercial, narrative and audiobook.Read More
I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks in most cases in 24 hoursRead More
37 years of public speaking experience in ministry as a pastor, evangelist, counselor and vocalist.
I had my own 30 minute radio program five days a week on WMUZ in Detroit, Michigan
I have officiated numerous wedding ceremonies including one that was an episode of "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" that aired on TLC.
I have done sales presentations and training presentations for 27 years.
I have extensive voice over training through such-a-voice and have recorded my professional demo's.
How do I work with Randy Gray?
You can start working with Randy Gray in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Randy Gray to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Randy Gray's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Randy Gray and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Randy Gray?
Payment to Randy Gray is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Randy Gray's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Randy Gray in just a couple of clicks.