Northridge, California, US
About Reagan Wallace
In today’s fast-paced modern advertising world, it's all about relatibility. That's why giant companies such as Chevy, Chipotle, and Urban Outfitters strive to find that cool, compelling, and keeping-it-real voice to brand their product or service. They want a voice that can draw the listener in and leave them wanting more.
Check out Reagan's demo and you'll hear what we're talking about.
Voice Over for Actors I at Kalmenson and Kalmenson under the teaching of Kathy Grable. Coached by Marc Cashman and Chuck Duran.Read More
BFA in Theatre Performance from The University of Evansville. Specialization in Dialect and Accent Work; two 3-hour independent study classes. Teachers include Christia Ward, Elizabeth Truitt, Linda Traue, and Robin Brockway. Bass/Baritone with a 3 octave range and 7 years of formal voice lessons. Voice Over for Actors I at Kalmenson and Kalmenson under the teaching of Kathy Grable.Read More
How do I work with Reagan Wallace?
You can start working with Reagan Wallace in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Reagan Wallace to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Reagan Wallace's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Reagan Wallace and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Reagan Wallace?
Payment to Reagan Wallace is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Reagan Wallace's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Reagan Wallace in just a couple of clicks.