About Ariel Severino
I've been able to create characters and give them a unique personalities. I can also impersonate dozens of cartoon and real characters including Marvin the Martian, Kermit the frog, Yosemite Sam, Super Mario and Luigi, Beavis and Butthead, ren, and many more. I also speak fluent Spanish, and can speak in British (most parts), Australian, Spanish, Asian, Indian, Irish, Scottish and a few more accents in English. My range is mid-low (can sound like the killer from 'Scary Movie', raspy like Jason Statham, or movie trailer voice) to mid-high (Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Mario). I can hit notes and have a music background. Most important of all, I can act.Read More
How do I work with Ariel Severino?
You can start working with Ariel Severino in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ariel Severino to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ariel Severino's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ariel Severino and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ariel Severino?
Payment to Ariel Severino is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ariel Severino's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ariel Severino in just a couple of clicks.