Pasadena, Texas, US • 9:25 AM Local Time
About Ryon Martell
I am a Husband and father from Texas. I have always worked in the financial services industry with much of it being on the phone with customers and clients. I have used my voice in countless situations, from comedic to dramatic situations. In order to keep the person I was speaking to engaged, I developed aural inflections that made people want to listen. I have only done audio for music and video, however, now since the pandemic I would be able to focus entirely on the voice over industry.Read More
I attended Houston Community College where I studied Audio and Television production. I have my own home studio setup in an extra room of my home with multiple microphones and software to provide immediate production with quality assurance and detail. I also have the capability of mixing and mastering. I guess I would be considered a one stop shop.Read More
I attended Houston Community College where I studied Audio and Television production under Professor Scott Gehman. Also, I have released two instrumental music project available across multiple streaming platforms during the pandemic.Read More
How do I work with Ryon Martell?
You can start working with Ryon Martell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ryon Martell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ryon Martell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ryon Martell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ryon Martell?
Payment to Ryon Martell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ryon Martell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ryon Martell in just a couple of clicks.