About Jennifer Akwi
Possessing a confident personality, I use my captivating voice to positively influence and win the hearts of many; be it through spoken words, a prayer, a song...etc.
As an individual, I am energetic and reserved, undertaking every task within my reach, seriously. I manage time and easily prioritize activities.
Professionally, I am fortunate to have found this platform, because I have been searching for ways to fully explore this great voice that I possess.
I am ready to collaborate with diverse industries, to meet your most pressing needs. Aside Voice overs, I am skilled in data entry and analysis, proofreading, editing and translation from French to English and vice-versa, transcription, accessing and synthesizing information.
- Narration for audiobooks in libraries in Cameroon.
- Exercises/ inspiration (social media) for whatsapp groups.
CERDOTOLA (Centre Internationale de Recherche et Documentation sur les Traditions et langues Africaine)
United States Embassy library in Cameroon (Yaounde)
German Institut Kamerun
You are receiving this mail because you have entered the last stage of the competition at the national level. Congratulations !The World Bank Group (Social inclusion heroes)
How do I work with Jennifer Akwi?
You can start working with Jennifer Akwi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jennifer Akwi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jennifer Akwi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jennifer Akwi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jennifer Akwi?
Payment to Jennifer Akwi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jennifer Akwi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jennifer Akwi in just a couple of clicks.