About LaTonya McClain
My voice has been described as very professional, easily understood and scholarly for the educational field. It was well suited for internet classwork as the textbooks were healthcare oriented and needed to be very clearly stated with correct pronunciation of medical terms. I was highly praised for my ability to make the material easily understood. I worked well with the IT department to bring a new program together quickly and successfully.Read More
I've done multiple online audible class narrations, with textbook presentations and other class narrations.Read More
My education is healthcare related, RN with Bachelors and Masters in nursing with a post grad certificate in Adult Health Education. Therefore, I am well educated in the medical knowledge needed for health related textbooks and how other subject textbooks would be designed.Read More
How do I work with LaTonya McClain?
You can start working with LaTonya McClain in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite LaTonya McClain to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review LaTonya McClain's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire LaTonya McClain and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay LaTonya McClain?
Payment to LaTonya McClain is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with LaTonya McClain's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to LaTonya McClain in just a couple of clicks.