Fun, bright, bubbly. Good for characters. Also have a very strong news read. Professional for presentations. Can also be warm, caring and compassionate for PSAs.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Voice commercials daily at work for local businesses and for other stations
- Read newscasts daily for my station
- Host of the OHL Playoff Update in 2010
- Broadcast Journalism, Loyalist College, 2008.
- News/Sports Anchor, Quinte Broadcasting, Nov. 2009- May 2010.
- Host of the OHL Playoff Update, 2010.
- Morning Show Co-Host/News Anchor, 104.9 JRfm - Bell Media Brockville, May 2010 - Present.
Station Studio Microphone
Computer & Software
Station computer, Adobe
I'm open for anything!
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Payment to Rhianna Robins is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Rhianna Robins.
To invite Rhianna Robins to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.