Atlanta, Georgia, US • 7:44 AM Local Time
About Rich Freer
I am a university law professor. My audio lectures have been marketed throughout the United States for over two decades. In addition, my bar-review audio lectures are heard by thousands each year. While educational/documentary are my base of experience, I am anxious to reach out to other types of voice work as well.Read More
National bar-review lectures and audio law tapes (lecturer of own material, not simply voiceover) Voice of Supreme Court Justice -- podcast (for Legal Talk Network, unpaid)Read More
BARBRI Bar Review, Inc. West Academic Legal Talk NetworkRead More
B.A., University of California San Diego J.D., UCLARead More
How do I work with Rich Freer?
You can start working with Rich Freer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rich Freer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rich Freer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rich Freer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rich Freer?
Payment to Rich Freer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rich Freer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rich Freer in just a couple of clicks.