About Rich Parker
I'm looking for all types of voice work, from phone greetings to motion pictures.
Cartoon-type vocals and accents are my specialty.
I've worked for several stations in the northeast US including a fifty-thousand watt powerhouse in the heart of Vermont ski country.Read More
I'm a graduate of The New School of Radio and Television.Read More
How do I work with Rich Parker?
You can start working with Rich Parker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rich Parker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rich Parker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rich Parker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rich Parker?
Payment to Rich Parker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rich Parker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rich Parker in just a couple of clicks.