About Richard Rowlands
Fatherly, Professional, Mature voice with nice texture and finish, with believability.Read More
I have my own home recording studio, so turnaround time is extremely quick. I can produce final tape in WAV, MP3, AIFF formats. I am willing to travel to any designated studio in the Southern California area.Read More
I can do character voices such as: Old Man, Pirate, Cowboy, Southern Gentleman, Gangster.Read More
Graduated from Master Program at Such-A-Voice By Dan Levine, Executive Producer of Such a Voice. Focused on Technique, Pitch, Delivery, Inflection, and Visualization.
Voice Coaching by Heather Costa, Voice over coach at Such a Voice.
Lang School of Broadcasting- San Diego, Ca.
How do I work with Richard Rowlands?
You can start working with Richard Rowlands in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Rowlands to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Rowlands' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Rowlands and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Rowlands?
Payment to Richard Rowlands is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Rowlands' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Rowlands in just a couple of clicks.