London, Surrey, GB • 4:47 PM Local Time
About Ricky Zalman
I own and can operate: Acoustically treated studio, Adobe Audition, RØDE NT-USB Microphone, RØDE pop shield, Microphone shock-mount, MacBook Air, Audacity - recording softwareRead More
RESPAWN, Short Horror Film, Jack Thompson, US
Clearing Campaign, Corporate, University of Surrey, UK
DELIVERED TO FUNLAND, Short Film, Soko de Garcons, UK
Professional VoiceOver training programme - Gravy For The Brain (Hugh Edwards & Peter Dickson)
Acting for Games - Kate Saxon (The Actors' Guild)
Voices for Animation and Gaming - Nic Redman (The Actors' Guild)
How do I work with Ricky Zalman?
You can start working with Ricky Zalman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ricky Zalman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ricky Zalman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ricky Zalman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ricky Zalman?
Payment to Ricky Zalman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ricky Zalman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ricky Zalman in just a couple of clicks.