Houston, Texas, US • 1:10 AM Local Time
About Ross Irvin
My initial interest in voice over work stems from a project I worked on with some friends. We film tabletop role-playing sessions and edit them into episodes for a series online.
Having created several characters and working with their personalities and accents, it lead me to believe that Voice over work could be a fullfilling career to pursue.
Previous projects included revisions, light sound editing, and audio consulting.Read More
I took business multimedia and theater in school.Read More
How do I work with Ross Irvin?
You can start working with Ross Irvin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ross Irvin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ross Irvin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ross Irvin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ross Irvin?
Payment to Ross Irvin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ross Irvin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ross Irvin in just a couple of clicks.