New York, New York, US
Born to an Italian Father and African American Mother, the youngest of 6 found his love of acting early. A native of Harlem and The Bronx, Rob told his Mom one day that, despite any formal acting training, he wanted to attend a casting call for a movie about 2 kids in NYC. The feature was “Big Shots,” his Mom was convinced, and Rob began his journey toward his first love, Acting.
In the years since, Rob has worked as a radio intern with Don Imus, hosted his own radio show, and launched a successful Stand-Up Comedy career. Through it all, an inner monologue continued to harangue him with the thought that, “Radio and Comedy might be the women that I want to hang with, but Acting is the woman I want to marry…”.
Rob has appeared opposite such Icons as Oscar Nominated and Golden Globe winner Sylvester Stallone in CREED, and opposite Screen Actors Guild Award Nominee and 3 time Emmy winner James Spader in “The Blacklist”. He credits his success to God and the beautiful people who as Rob would say, “the good Lord gave me as a gift”.
English (North American), Spanish, Italian
North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
On-Air Personality, 100.7 WHUD (Phone hidden)
• Radio host for the Hudson Valley’s #1 Radio Station.
• Hosted various day parts including middays, afternoon drive, evenings, overnights and weekends as a
• Recorded and edited contest winners, listener song request for broadcast playback.
Sports Update Anchor, 98.7 ESPN Radio
• On-Air Update Anchor for NY’s #1 Sports Radio Station.
• Prepared and edited soundbites for broadcast.
• Prepared and wrote up-to the minute sports scores and stories.
• Co-Hosted Sports talk radio show.
Marra Entertainment, Owner, Executive Producer, Sound Engineer
• Executive Producer and Sound Engineer of live comedy, mobile DJ, and musical performances.
• Executive in charge of pre/post production and video editing of events. Managed business accounts,
tracked expenses and coordinated logistical support for talent and venue.
• Created successful marketing campaigns via social media content, web search optimization, print
advertising, and aggressive email marketing.
• Maintained music log, CHR, Country CHR, R&B, Hip-Hop, Dance, Hot AC, Alternative Rock for
Mobile DJ events.
On-Air Personality, ‘Friday Night 80’s’ and ‘Weekends’, 103.9 WFAS-FM (Phone hidden)
• Radio host of highly rated 80’s themed show on Friday Night’s and Weekend Show in NY major market.
• Produced original segments and prepared material for broadcast.
• Researched information to maintain accuracy and integrity of broadcast.
• Produced and interviewed Musicians, Athletes, Comedians, and Actors. Recorded and edited interviews,
show segments, and elements for broadcast.
Empire State College, Corporate Communications.
Fordham University, Communications and Media.
Center For Media Arts, Broadcast Announcing Television and Radio.
Audio Technique, Rode, Blue.
Computer & Software
Adobe Soundbooth, Pro-Tools, Adobe Audition.
Professional Multi-Track Studio, Soundbooth.
Voice Over Clients
Furniture 1,2,3. NEA. Oraquick.
Payment to Robert Giumarra is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Robert Giumarra.
To invite Robert Giumarra to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.