Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Rob Johnston
Rob’s well rounded, casual, confident, and clear voice has been heard on hundreds of commercials, promos, and pieces of radio imaging. His confident and distinct delivery cuts through multiple types of production from light to heavy production and grabs the attention of viewers and listeners. Rob delivers impactful and confident performances every time.
Rob also does narration work for business and corporate clients so whether it's informative professional or friendly conversational, Rob has the natural skill to bring a narration to life.
Rob is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction and is a true professional who ensures the job gets done quickly and accurately, with a less than 24-hour turnaround time for most projects. Trusted by all the clients Rob has worked for, he brings a self-assured, sincere and memorable voice to their projects.
Rob offers 15+ years of voiceover experience, with professional service and a 24-hour turnaround time for most projects. Customers will be 100% satisfied with the final project and it will be delivered on time, every time.
All projects will be delivered with pure sound quality with audio delivery options of a variety of formats including MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc.
Rob’s experience as a writer, producer and teacher allows him to help edit scripts for clients including those who have English as a second language, ensuring the copy is grammatically correct.
Rob offers 20 + years of voiceover experience, professional service, and a 24-hour turnaround time for most projects.
He works with clients and production houses all over North America for national broadcasters, advertisers and podcasters.
Clients have included Diageo/Captain Morgan, Warner, Universal and Sony Music Canada, Mr. Lube, Micron Labs, Lowes, Live Nation, Premier Motorsports, CTMP, Corus Entertainment, Records and Rockstars and hundreds more.
Diego Brands - Captain Morgan, Warner Music Canada, Universal Music Canada, Sony Music Canada, Mr. Lube, Micron Laboratories , Lowes Canada, Live Nation Canada, Corus Entertainment, Records and Rockstars, The Ongoing History, CTMP, and hundreds moreRead More
- Over 20 years experience in the Canadian radio industry as a Creative Director, voice talent, writer and producer at one of Canada’s leading broadcaster
- Graduate of Ryerson University’s School of Radio and Television Arts
- Candidate student at Athabasca University MBA program
- Have led voice, creative and client sessions for Corus
- Teacher/Instructor for Broadcasting and Communication at Canadian Post-Secondary institutions
How do I work with Rob Johnston?
You can start working with Rob Johnston in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rob Johnston to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rob Johnston's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rob Johnston and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rob Johnston?
Payment to Rob Johnston is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rob Johnston's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rob Johnston in just a couple of clicks.