About Robert Dator
Although my speaking range is Baritone, I feel quite confident that my versatility and range will amaze any potential client. My command of accents and dialects is prodigious, both comic and legitimate. My range of character voices and styles of delivery spans the spectrum from soft, to arrow, to wild.Read More
I have more than 33 years of experience in Voice over and have worked in the United States and Australia.
Past clients have included everyone from Johns Hopkins Medical School to United Airlines, from Random Games to Parker Brothers, and every conceivable product and application of voice from on-hold services and prompts for Northern Telecom, to radio and television spots, animation, educational, technical and pharmaceutical. I am only too happy to prove my range of skills, accents, dialects, and styles of delivery. I take direction extremely well, and am known for my skills at the "cold read".
I am currently completing a BA English/Philosophy at Guilford College, Greensboro, NC.
My GPA is 3.7
How do I work with Robert Dator?
You can start working with Robert Dator in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Dator to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Dator's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Dator and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Dator?
Payment to Robert Dator is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Dator's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Dator in just a couple of clicks.