Toronto, Ontario, CA • 6:21 PM Local Time
About Roberto Dicosta
From the warm tones of morning radio to the frantic wailing of Saturday morning cartoons, I have the vocal and emotional range to suit any challenge. With a background in film and radio, including experience in commercial writing and audio editing, I come as a complete creative and technical package that can go beyond simply delivering your lines to elevating your entire project.Read More
I have my own professional quality equipment at home, meaning quick reads and uncompromising quality.Read More
I've always been a performer, from a childhood on the stage to a professional career in entertainment.
I have almost a decade of experience in TV, film and radio, both in front and behind of the camera (or microphone, as the case may be). This includes writing commercials and editing audio.
I speak three languages as a native (English, Italian, Dutch) and have over seven years of experience speaking European Spanish.
Radio, Television, Film & Digital Production - 3 Year DiplomaRead More
How do I work with Roberto Dicosta?
You can start working with Roberto Dicosta in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roberto Dicosta to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roberto Dicosta's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roberto Dicosta and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roberto Dicosta?
Payment to Roberto Dicosta is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roberto Dicosta's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roberto Dicosta in just a couple of clicks.