Cambria Heights, New York, US
About Rodman Dunn
I have been told that I have a slightly high pitched voice especially when talking over the phone. I feel my voice has an unique sound to it that you don't hear to often. Some people who talk to me for the first time without seeing me in person get the notion that I am a female instead of a male. Over the years with my experience as a Telemarketer and Customer Service Representative I have learned to change my pitch at will so after a few minutes on the phone with me my client's first impression of me (being female) fades.Read More
Applying my Experience as a Telemarketer and over the phone Customer Service Representative I can give your project the 'touch of Hollywood' it needs with my unique voice and a twist of my own personable personality (That people person feel :))!!!!Read More
I have no experience, but I am eager to learn, and grow into a seasoned voice over professional in time!Read More
I am a member of my Alumni group at my College: Old Westbury State University Of New York. I am a graduate member of the Business Marketing group there.Read More
How do I work with Rodman Dunn?
You can start working with Rodman Dunn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rodman Dunn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rodman Dunn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rodman Dunn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rodman Dunn?
Payment to Rodman Dunn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rodman Dunn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rodman Dunn in just a couple of clicks.