-, Florida, US
About Ron Drynan
From corporate professional to guy next door to high-energy commercial.Read More
Extensive narration and documentary-style recording, as well as radio and TV commercials, multi-media training materials, industrials, and IVR/telephone.Read More
Since 2001.Read More
Clients include: Toyota, Michelin, Levi Strauss, CitiCapital, Cox, and many more…Read More
I got started with voice-over in 2001 as a volunteer, voicing and producing two hour-long radio shows per week for the Georgia Radio Reading Service (GaRRS) in Atlanta. Education and training is a continuous journey, and mine includes top-notch New York and Los Angeles facilities where I hone my skills in voice-over technique, acting, improv, and sketch comedy.Read More
How do I work with Ron Drynan?
You can start working with Ron Drynan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ron Drynan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ron Drynan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ron Drynan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ron Drynan?
Payment to Ron Drynan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ron Drynan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ron Drynan in just a couple of clicks.