Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 10:10 AM Local Time
About Philip Tan
Versatile and wide-ranged, from a friendly and enthusiastic youthful voice to an authoritative and resonant register. Able to adapt to a variety of voice-over needs and contexts to effectively convey and bring to life the visions of any client.Read More
Will record the client's script, as well as perform basic editing (cutting mistakes/mispronunciations, breaths, and dead air). Audio will typically delivered in .wav or .mp3, in accordance with the client's preference. If the client would prefer a different type of file format, it can be arranged.
Will perform 2 free reversions at the client's request, after which if any more are required, I will ask for further compensation, depending on the length and nature of the script. If the reversions required are my fault (ie. mispronounced words, incorrect delivery), I will re-record for no charge.
On The Mic Training - Vancouver
- Foundations of Voice Over w/ Peter New
- Commercial Process 1 w/ Kirby Morrow
- Animation Process 1 w/ Matt Hill
- Animation Process 2 w/ Brian Drummond
- Video Game Voiceover w/ Jason Simpson
He worked with us for the third chapter of Reversion. Sent in lines quickly and with high quality.3f Interactive
How do I work with Philip Tan?
You can start working with Philip Tan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Philip Tan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Philip Tan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Philip Tan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Philip Tan?
Payment to Philip Tan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Philip Tan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Philip Tan in just a couple of clicks.