Istanbul, İstanbul, TR • 5:24 PM Local Time
About Roula Attiah
Hi, I'm Rola! I am a video editor and an ESL teacher living in Istanbul. I haven't officially worked as a voice actor before but I have a considerate background since I've collaborated with a few voice actors in Lebanon on different projects.Read More
For the past 4 years I've been a freelance video editor. I mostly provide post production services But I also work on pre-production and production preparations. Additionally, I teach both general and business English so, I give conversational practice lessons and assist with writing business emails or letters.Read More
I have a BA in Radio, TV and Film production. During my studies, I was voice trained for the following courses: Radio/TV News and Announcing, Public Speaking, Advertising Pitching, Performance Theory and Practice and Radio Production.Read More
How do I work with Roula Attiah?
You can start working with Roula Attiah in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roula Attiah to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roula Attiah's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roula Attiah and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roula Attiah?
Payment to Roula Attiah is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roula Attiah's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roula Attiah in just a couple of clicks.