Greenville, South Carolina, US
About Roxanne Cordonier
Award winning radio and television broadcaster.
Primary non-speaking roles in nationally syndicated Erriccson Cellular phone Television campaign. TV spokesperson for Wakefield Buick-Pontiac-GMC Spartanburg, Voice over artist for numerous national, state and local brands including Southern Living Show House, Southern Home and Garden Show, B.F. Goodrich Summer Safety Program, Cato Fashions, and BMW Safety Training Films.
Voice over artist for BMW Safety Training video series.
voice-overs, narration, commercial copy, telephone messaging.Read More
Principal speaking and non-speaking roles in regional and national TV commercials. Commercial voice overs for radio and TV. Guest commentator for WSPA-TV's Scene on 7 Main Event, SC ETV election night coverage.Read More
Think Up Consulting representing BMW North America
Compass Communications-Don Paustian
Vass Markets, Inc.
Greenville (Website hidden)
Red Planet AudioBooks L.L.C
Western Kentucky University-Radio Broadcast Major
University of South Carolina Upstate-Interdisciplinary Studies
How do I work with Roxanne Cordonier?
You can start working with Roxanne Cordonier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roxanne Cordonier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roxanne Cordonier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roxanne Cordonier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roxanne Cordonier?
Payment to Roxanne Cordonier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roxanne Cordonier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roxanne Cordonier in just a couple of clicks.