About Jack Ryder
Business, Professional - smooth, conversationalRead More
Voice over services for Film, Television, Radio and industrial.Read More
Jack has Years of various experience starting in Radio in Washington D.C., a stage actor in New York and then to Film and Television in Los Angeles. He now resides in Hollywood, Ca. and his clients range from Radio, Telvision, Film and Industrial work.Read More
Christian Dior, Discovery Channel, Mattress Discounters, Transition Lenses, Hampton Roads Public Transit, D.C. Lotto, Liberty Toyota, Colonial Tire, Rothman's Furniture.Read More
Columbia School of Broadcasting - Washington D.C., The American Academy of Dramatic Arts - New York, Radio Ranch - Los AngelesRead More
"Mr. Ryder makes time for any project we have, always prepared, always professional" - Beth WhinsonDiscovery Channel
"Ultimate flexibility, Total professional, Thanks Jack" - David MarrPalomar Productions
"His attention to detail was exellent, he had several different reads we could have gone with and took direction so well we got it in literally two takes!" - Todd WashburnWashburn Studios
How do I work with Jack Ryder?
You can start working with Jack Ryder in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jack Ryder to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jack Ryder's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jack Ryder and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jack Ryder?
Payment to Jack Ryder is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jack Ryder's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jack Ryder in just a couple of clicks.