Asheville, North Carolina, US • 3:00 PM Local Time
About Steven Hogan
Hi! My name is Steven Hogan. I've spent most of my adult life traveling North America in the outdoor industry as a river/climbing guide and regional sales rep for snowboard companies. I currently work at a Harley-Davidson dealership, and I feel these experiences inform me as I pursue a career in VO.Read More
Mispronunciations or missing words are fixed at no charge.
Two rounds of feedback concerning pacing or tone is included at no charge. I typically charge $100 for each round afterwards.
One round of script rewrites, that are less than 10% of the final script, is included at no charge.
Coach: Chloe Taylor Edge Studio: Recording with AdobeRead More
How do I work with Steven Hogan?
You can start working with Steven Hogan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steven Hogan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steven Hogan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steven Hogan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steven Hogan?
Payment to Steven Hogan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steven Hogan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steven Hogan in just a couple of clicks.