About MONICA SNYDER
My voice has been called clear, believable, friendly, warm, welcoming, and soothing. While I grew up in Eastern Pennsylvania, my voice does not have any accent or local dialects. My voice, which sounds like that of a 30-something female, is appealing to both adults and children. I've been the voice on the toll-free numbers of two U.S. life insurance carrier for the past eight years. I would welcome the opportunity to do voice work for telephone applications, radio or television commercials, and children's narrations.Read More
For the past 8 years, I've been the voice of the toll-free numbers for two U.S. life insurance carriers. I've recorded the menu options, informative messages, as well as impromtu messages as needed.Read More
How do I work with MONICA SNYDER?
You can start working with MONICA SNYDER in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite MONICA SNYDER to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review MONICA SNYDER's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire MONICA SNYDER and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay MONICA SNYDER?
Payment to MONICA SNYDER is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with MONICA SNYDER's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to MONICA SNYDER in just a couple of clicks.