Colorado Springs, Colorado, US
About Tom Stauffer
I have enjoyed my 30 + years of Professional Vocal, Talent, Writing, Producing, Directing, and Audio & Video Production experiences in Radio, TV, Advertising Agencies, Character Voices on Kids Daily TV Show, Satellite Voice Work, Disco DJ, Commercial Narrations, Books to Audio, Book Trailers, writing for and on camera News, Weather, Sports, Commercials and Film, Ad Agency copy writing, KSTU TV20 Station Announcer and Talent, and Children's Book Readings.Read More
Professional, Seasoned, Respected, Vocal Talent. Easy to work with, be around, get to know, and will fulfill all of my clients needs, wants, and desires ...Read More
Taste this ……
For over 30 years, how many Who’s, What’s, When’s, Where’s, Why’s, and How’s can one man be part of, share in, enjoy, and find continued success in doing?
• Concept, copy, and writing for numerous Radio, TV, Ad Agencies and Personal Clients.
• Voice Talent for Radio, TV, Ad Groups, Independent Production Companies, and Readings.
• On camera News, Weather, Sports, TV Commercials and Film.
• Producing and Directing for across the Media productions.
• Audio and Video production Tech for in studio and remote locations.
• Concepts for Character, Content and Story, for Product or Services, and focused Media Buying.
• Project Coordination and Management for multiple Media presentations.
Good Guy ...
House of Sherman Hair Salons, Caesars / The Sting / Feracos Private Clubs, Dahles Clothing, Collets Home Furnishings, Sunset Sports, Bob's Family Restaurants, Central Office Supplies, Riverton Chevy Olds, KSTU TV20, KUTV Channel 2, KSL Channel 5, KRSP / KCPX / KSL / 101.1 FM / (TV and radio stations I worked with and for from the 70' thru the 80's) Gardner Ad Agency, Harris & Love Ad Agency, Lucas Ad Agency, Gilliams Ad Agency, Sound Ideas Radio Productions, Right Track Recording, Coalilition Sound, Telescene / Voice, Camera, Copy, Audio and Video production, and True Satellite Productions.
I currently am in the process of evaluating ongoing and upcoming opportunities. What to leave in and what to leave out............
Self taught, trial and error. I started out with a 4 track Simul SyncTeac 2340S, 2 track Ampex for mixdown, Koss headphones, and a Shure microphone. I started doing radio voice over commercials for business owners I knew, bought focused radio time and stations for them, then put a demo together for KSTU TV20 in Salt Lake City, Utah, got the position of Station Announcer, then on camera TV commercials, on camera News / Weather /Sports, character voices on kids daily cartoon show, Ad Agency talent, Satellite narrations, DJ work in Private Club, in house and remote audio, camera, writing and production. One experience, connection, and position led to another.Read More
Craig Clyde / Owner SeerStone EntertainmentSeerStone Entertainment ...
Feature film, screen writing, and consulting company. 23 years experience in the industry.
“Tom's abilities in the radio/television field have been outweighed by his abilities in life. Tom has that rare combination of understanding and caring which is difficult to find in business anymore. Not only a good friend but a trusted companion in work and social settings. Even more influential now in matters of conscious and understanding. He is one in three million".
Roger Brown / Owner Sound IdeasSound Ideas ...
Radio / TV / Film / Audio Production and numerous Ad Agency Services. 32 years of experience in the industry.
“I had the distinct pleasure to work with Tom over the years, not only as a talent, but also as a seasoned concept, copy, and audio / visual production tech, both in house and on numerous location projects. His dedication, efforts, and professionalism were boundless”.
Randy Raley / Owner Right Track RecordingRight Track Recording ...
The Premier Recording Facility for Voice, and Musical Instruments on the Monterey Peninsula. 30 years of experience in the industry.
“Tom sought me out to record a CD demo for him. I am very selective in who I work for and with. After a casual sit down where we interviewed each other and chatted, we went to work. We grew to respect each other’s talents, efforts, and perfectionism, and soon became close friends as well”.
How do I work with Tom Stauffer?
You can start working with Tom Stauffer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Stauffer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Stauffer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Stauffer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Stauffer?
Payment to Tom Stauffer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Stauffer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Stauffer in just a couple of clicks.