Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Santiago Segura
Voice type: Bass. I can perform Big or robust characters with a low voice. Villains are fun to perform too. If you need a certain accent I may be able to do it. I do know my ways in most DAWs and if you require my voice edited in a certain way I can deliver as clean as possible. It'll be an Honor to join you and your projects!Read More
Voice type: Bass. I can perform Big or robust characters with a low voice. I do know my ways in most DAWs and if you require my voice edited in a certain way I can deliver as clean as possible. It'll be an Honor to join you and your projects!Read More
I've done voiceovers for radio spots, videogames and short films that required any sort of narration.Read More
Studied Audiovisual Communication (Film, TV & Multimedia) in Colombia, did a Diploma in Sound Design for film & I'm currently studying Sound Design & Production in George Brown College in Toronto, Canada.Read More
How do I work with Santiago Segura?
You can start working with Santiago Segura in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Santiago Segura to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Santiago Segura's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Santiago Segura and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Santiago Segura?
Payment to Santiago Segura is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Santiago Segura's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Santiago Segura in just a couple of clicks.