Carlsbad, California, US
About Michele Harden
I have over 15 years of experience in the biotech industry where I have developed and narrated training materials used to instruct doctors and clinical staffs. I am familiar with medical terminology and have a clear, accessible style of narration. I also do some character voices. I am particularly good with an English accent, and did a staged interview on a San Diego morning show using this voice. I speak Mandarin Chinese, but lack reading skills in the language.Read More
have almost 5 years of experience in voice over, doing telephony, children’s audio books, commercials, and e-learning. The e-learning has been primarily for bio-medical device clinical trials. I have done character voices, including “Story Lady,” my homage to June Foray of “Rocky and Bullwinkle” fame, and specialize in British and Brooklyn accents. I have experience with medical terminology and in my early days I spent three years working at a law firm, giving me a solid grasp of "legalese." I also speak Mandarin Chinese. For Chinese reads I require scripts in both hànzì and pinyin.Read More
Jeff & Jer Showgram
E-Learning, BrainShark certificateRead More
How do I work with Michele Harden?
You can start working with Michele Harden in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michele Harden to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michele Harden's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michele Harden and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michele Harden?
Payment to Michele Harden is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michele Harden's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michele Harden in just a couple of clicks.