London, Ontario, CA • 3:39 PM Local Time
DemosView All (1)
About Sarah Gregory
I have been singing for more than 35 years. I have many awards for vocal performances and songwriting. When overheard talking on the phone, more than one person has made a comment about the possibility of me working in the PSO field. I am usually soft spoken but my words are clear and I like to enunciate. Been known to throw on an accent at random times, I like to make up funny voices when reading children's stories, I have changed the melodies of certain nursery rhymes to make them more interesting and I have recently started partaking in Improv classes as well as teaching them to children.Read More
I am a singer/songwriter who has done phone work in the past. Some areas I am interested in are voice overs, animation, commercial work, audio books, etc. If you want a singing demo, you can always call my phone number and listen to my voicemail.Read More
I am naturally talented and self taught, aside from the Improv classes, high school drama and choirs throughout my childhood.Read More
How do I work with Sarah Gregory?
You can start working with Sarah Gregory in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Gregory to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Gregory's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Gregory and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Gregory?
Payment to Sarah Gregory is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Gregory's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Gregory in just a couple of clicks.