Casselberry, Florida, US • 2:10 PM Local Time
About Scarlett Sunset
My child has autism and I need resources to pay for my daughter's treatment and therapies. I will be very grateful for every work opportunity you can give me, which will help cover these expenses. I'm a translator and I love the English and Spanish languages. My voice is gentle, calming and clear. I know how to pronounce medical terminology both in English and Spanish.Read More
I do voice over in English (U.S) and Spanish (Latin American - Neutral) for informational videos, explainers, call center recordings, storybook narration, audiobooks, dubbing, movie trailers, promos, campaigns, medical and finance presentations, video game characters, among others.Read More
I have done voice over work for a government agency of Colombia called the Colombian Agency for Reintegration. My voice was recorded for some of their promotional materials in English.Read More
ARN - Agencia Colombiana para la Reintegración (Colombian Agency for Reintegration)Read More
Well doneARN - Agencia Colombiana para la Reintegración (Colombian Agency for Reintegration)
How do I work with Scarlett Sunset?
You can start working with Scarlett Sunset in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scarlett Sunset to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scarlett Sunset's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scarlett Sunset and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scarlett Sunset?
Payment to Scarlett Sunset is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scarlett Sunset's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scarlett Sunset in just a couple of clicks.