Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
About Sean Chao
I come from the island of Mauritius I am somewhat unclear about my type of accent due to the different languages we speak here. I myself used to speak French since I was a kid and then started to learn English in Primary school, while talking the local Creole here.
After some time I started to have friends from other countries and they noticed that I had a special/weird? accent some defined it as Indian, others British, French and I once got said to have a German accent.
Main spoken languages are French and English, currently residing in Canada. I also know Mauritian Creole as well.
Beginner experience in video editing on a personal project, have done video streaming where my voice was also recorded. Got interested in voice-over industry when having thoughts about moving from my home country to Canada, the realization that most TV shows and cartoons had the same voice artists for French voice-overs had a role to play in my interest into the industry.Read More
School Certificate [O-Levels]
Higher School Certificate [A-Levels]
Bachelor of Communications Candidate
Simon Fraser University, Canada
How do I work with Sean Chao?
You can start working with Sean Chao in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Chao to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Chao's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Chao and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Chao?
Payment to Sean Chao is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Chao's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Chao in just a couple of clicks.