About Sean Botley
i have had friends and family tell me i should be in radio or should be a voice over for a cartoon, been told i sound like a commercial when i talk at times. i do character voices a lot and i can be off the wall at timesRead More
How do I work with Sean Botley?
You can start working with Sean Botley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Botley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Botley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Botley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Botley?
Payment to Sean Botley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Botley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Botley in just a couple of clicks.