Paisley, Renfrewshire, GB
About Sean Urquhart
A rich sonorous voice, good for narration.Read More
I am a professional voice artist with high personal standards and will give your project an undoubted edge. I have performed throughout the UK and contributed to audiobooks. I can adapt to a variety of accents.Read More
Spoken word performances throughout the UK, stage introductions, MC-ing events. University workshops.Read More
Northumbria University; Newcastle University's Culture Lab; Katharina Bisset (author); Dan Edelsytn (Filmmaker Optimistic Productions). Walthamstow Garden Party; Artillery Arts; E17 Art Trail; Forest Poets.Read More
Sean has an original and compelling voice. A seasoned spoken word performer he collaborated with us on our 'Lit-Pop' workshop and it was highly successful. An engaging and hypnotic presence. (Dr Adam Hansen, Northumbria University).Northumbria University, Newcastle
We worked with Sean on a variety of spoken word collaborations. A strong voice, not afraid to experiment with different settings and scripts (which he also penned). A worthy contributor (Professor John Bowers Newcastle University Culture Lab).Culture Lab, Newcastle University
How do I work with Sean Urquhart?
You can start working with Sean Urquhart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Urquhart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Urquhart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Urquhart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Urquhart?
Payment to Sean Urquhart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Urquhart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Urquhart in just a couple of clicks.