Orlando, Florida, US
About Deborah Louvar
mellifluous voice, ranging from light and cheerful to heavily dramatic
perfect enunciation and pace
specialties: dramatic reading / vocal acting and educational material / documentaries
English language instructor, with extensive experience in oral interpretation and public speaking
long-time member of Toastmasters International public speaking organization
How do I work with Deborah Louvar?
You can start working with Deborah Louvar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Deborah Louvar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Deborah Louvar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Deborah Louvar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Deborah Louvar?
Payment to Deborah Louvar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Deborah Louvar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Deborah Louvar in just a couple of clicks.