New York, New York, US • 8:29 AM Local Time
About Teuta Selimi
When I was younger, I used to do voice-overs for children's shows in Kosovo, Europe. Both my parents worked there, so I had access to multiple voice-over opportunities. Besides children's voices, I've also impersonated stuffed animal voices. During my adult life, in an early childhood teacher's profession, I've done numerous voice-overs for my young students. I've been told that I have a very soothing voice.Read More
Translations from Albanian to English & vice versa. Revisions, Post Productions.Read More
I haven't had any voice coaching, but my television and teaching experience, I think, is sufficient for these opportunities.Read More
How do I work with Teuta Selimi?
You can start working with Teuta Selimi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Teuta Selimi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Teuta Selimi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Teuta Selimi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Teuta Selimi?
Payment to Teuta Selimi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Teuta Selimi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Teuta Selimi in just a couple of clicks.