during 6.5 years radio production I progressed different shades of voice...
- seriously talking giving the listeners lots of trust and confidence
- charming, warm-soft voice for relaxing the listeners
- pushing, energetic tone to revitalize the listeners
- host of integrity with competences to have highly profiled (studio) guests for longer talks
... by experiences in different branches over more than 25 years (from technical construction, sales management, market research, sports sponsorship to consulting in strategic marketnig) its possible to adapt the the needs of differnt kinds of clients, from small companies, start-ups/enterpreneurs to big concerns/global players
Bavarian, German, Swabian
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Business, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Television
referring to more than 100 radio shows I produced as writer/author, media producer, speaker/moderator I presnted to my listeners very different topics from history, anthropology, religion to politics, education...
The driven factor is "curiosity" about learning new thematics and being fascinated about knowledge from other parts of the world (e.g. as Western learning from Asian regions).
feel free to take notice about my radio carrier here:
- different professions in technical construction, sales management, market research, consulting business (eCommcere, Social Medias)
- Member of the National Association for qualified Journalists ( see presscard: (Website hidden) )
- Radio productions for now nearby 7 years (since November 2005) with different seminares (from speech training, research methods, writing for radio listening to editing etc. ...) in a specific radio academy being part of the Art & Media Campus Finkenau (public-private university for film, media business and journalism) in Hanseatic City Hamburg
- working as cultural journalist and independent media producer... with radio shows in Austria, Germany and Switzerland - (Website hidden)
Condensator Rode NT1-A (see fully list: http://www.imcradio.net/studio)
Computer & Software
Editing: Adobe Audition MultiTrack, Recording/Storage: Windows PCs: 2x Windows XP, 1x Windows Vista (see fully list: http://www.imcradio.net/studio)
Firewire 400 Cards: Express Card + PCI, External SoundCard/Midi-Interface (Focusrite Saffire Pro 24), File Server Backup (2TB NAS - Raid System), Studio Telephony: STP/RTP singla protocl & media data transfer (G.722 standard (ISDN speech quality), optiona
FTP-Server (client account), Dropbox, Google Drive in all formats (WAV, Mp3, OGG)
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
My Home Base
Hanseatic City Hamburg, Germany
Voice Over Clients
United Voice Talents (UVT) - (Website hidden)/
Voice123 - (Website hidden)
Payment to ElJay Arem is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to ElJay Arem.
To invite ElJay Arem to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.