About Seth Panman
With a diverse and varied background, Producer and Voiceover Actor Seth Panman, is currently co-founder and Chief Financial Officer of ThreeWay Product. Before forming his own company, he trained and managed 45 sales reps for The New York Times. There he created an experiential marketing campaign that assisted in the transition from paper to digital while doing voice over work for various brands and film projects. Seth has produced and directed numerous shorts, commercials and music videos, including the 2008 Hillary In The House music video which was featured on CBS and Tosh 2.0. In 2011, he formed Four Breaths Productions, producing the feature film Night Sweats (starring John Wesley Shipp The Flash, Dawson's Creek).Read More
Voiceovers for film, tv, radio and podcasts. Translations, Post Production, Narration and more! - Broadcast Quality Recording Studio Set Up for all of your Voice Over needs - ThreeWay ProductRead More
Film, TV, Commercial, & Podcast.Read More
Night Sweats (Film), Triflex (Film), JC Penney, The New York Times, Spotify, Facebook, Draft Kings, Bet America, and More.Read More
The Voice Over Studio, The EdgeRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
How do I work with Seth Panman?
You can start working with Seth Panman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Seth Panman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Seth Panman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Seth Panman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Seth Panman?
Payment to Seth Panman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Seth Panman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Seth Panman in just a couple of clicks.