About Conor McCann
I'm from Antrim, Northern Ireland, and currently live in South Australia. I've also lived for a year or so in England in the past. Because of this, my accent is a strange hybrid that makes it pretty unique, or so people have told me. I can also bend and tweak it in a lot of ways.
Using my resting accent (which can sometimes randomly change out of my control when saying certain words such as "Ireland" because of psychological reasons/conditioning) Most people assume I'm British, some people can pick up on the Irish, while other people think I'm Australian.
I'm always available for work and am extremely dedicated to voicing projects., as it is a huge passion of mine.Read More
At this juncture in time, my experience in voice work runs a little thin. I have, in the past, worked as a Co-Producer in a radio station, where part of my role was to sometimes talk to callers. This job was purely voluntary.
I've also been doing a live podcast with friends on a VOIP platform known as Discord, where we would talk just about anything.
I hope to further my experience, and someday reach a professional level.
Life FM (Co-Producer / Engineer / Calls)
How do I work with Conor McCann?
You can start working with Conor McCann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Conor McCann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Conor McCann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Conor McCann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Conor McCann?
Payment to Conor McCann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Conor McCann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Conor McCann in just a couple of clicks.